Posted by Carla on Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:47pm.
Can you help me answer this question?
I have no idea how to do this...
1. Is (2,3) as solution of the system
3x +4y = 18
2x - y =1?
- math - rachel, Monday, October 26, 2009 at 7:12pm
you just plug in 2 and 3..
so yes, (2,3) is the solution for the first problem.
again, plug in 2 and 3..
so no, it's not the solution for the problem
hope I helped!
- math - rachel, Monday, October 26, 2009 at 7:14pm
wait, number two is wtong.. sorry!!
plug in 2 and 3..
so yes, (2,3) is the solution to the problem
Answer this Question
- 8th Grade Algebra- Answer Check - Solve each system of equations, give the ...
- math-matrix equations - I have a problem with the following homework question: ...
- math - f(x)= -9x-10 What is the slope and the y-intercept I have no idea how to ...
- math-please check my answer!! - 5x-7y=-14 7y-5x=14 what is the solution of the ...
- MATH - For what integer 0<n<1000, does the following system of n linear ...
- Algebra - Suppose a linear system of equations has 2012 equations and 2013 ...
- math - two systems of equations are giving below for each system choosethe best ...
- Geometry&trigonometry - consider the polar graph §æ =(2/3)¦Ð. (¦Ð=pie) find the ...
- AP Physics - When traveling a highway in the mountains, you may see elevation ...
- math - two systems of equations are given below for each system, choose the best...