Posted by Lexie on Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 4:24pm.
What are some introduction techniques for writing a persuasive letter?
7th grade language arts - Matty, Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 4:27pm
If I were writing a persuasive letter I would first start out with the problem now or in the status-quo. Then, I would go into the ways I think would be appropriate to solve it and explain persuasively why.
Hope this helps,
7th grade language arts - GuruBlue, Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 5:22pm
Here are a couple of sites that may be of help.
7th grade language arts - sharon, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 6:57pm
write a dialogue between two baseball fans after their team lost the game.
7th grade language arts - jazzy, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 9:55pm
i don't know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade Language Arts - I am writing a persuasive essay and I need some tips ...
- 7th grade - What are all the language persuasive techniques
- English composition 1 - Read “Letter from Birmingham Jail” by Martin Luther King...
- Persuasive writing.... - I will be teaching my grade 5 students a lesson on ...
- language arts/earth science - hey people.. I'm preparing a speech for my ...
- Com - There are many distinctions among the different types of communication ...
- Math - My 7th grade daughter has the following math problem and gets zero help ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- introduction, eng - i'm writing a short essay where i have to describe three ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...