Posted by sam on Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 4:55pm.
1. Approximately what percentage of the world's Spanish-speaking population lives in the United States?
2. According to the Guinness record book, how many letters does the longest Spanish word have?
3. The word chocolate came to Spanish from what language?
ABOVE IS IN ENGLISH - my extra credit is to find 3 spanish trivia questions and to translate -- can you check my spanish translation for me.
Según el libro de récord Guinness, ¿cuántas letras tiene la palabra más larga de españoles tienen?
Aproximadamente, ¿qué porcentaje de español del mundo, vive la población de habla en los Estados Unidos?
La palabra chocolate llegó al español desde qué idioma?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
- spanish - What are some similarities and differences between who is considered a...
- spanish - 1. What are some similarities and differences between who is ...
- spanish SRA MCGUINN - Fortunately in English can you please tell me the spanish ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- English - 1. He lives in a Spanish-speaking country. 2. He lives in a Spanish-...
- spanish sra jmcguin - Hi I have so many tests - Is it possible to scan my ...
- Spanish 1 question - How are lunch traditions changing in the Spanish-speaking ...
- Spanish 1 - 46. Mañana voy al parque con _________ abuelos. a. ochenta años b. ...
- sra JmcGuin spanish help - Las porcinas are pigs and money made of cocoa will ...