Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 2:45pm.
16. Why was the Sahel's location important to the early empire of Ghana?
a. its location in the Sahara made it difficult to attack.
b. its coastal location gave it vast fishing resources
c. the Sahel was the trade link between the Mediterranean coast and the rest of Africa
d. its location between rain forest and desert gave it an ideal climate
Geography - mysterychicken, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 3:00pm
18. Which sentence below is a cause-effect statement?
a. Nigerian students and workers often protested during the structural adjustment period
b. one of the surprising facts about West Africa is that the Sahara was not always a desert
c. because of their location, the coastal countries of West Africa have many advantages
d. the continent of Africa consists of a group of basins set in a vast plateau
Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 3:22pm
Right on both.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science help pls pls - Look at the position of Location 1, Location 2, and ...
- geography - Which sentence below is a cause-effect statement? Nigerian students...
- Geography - 18. Which sentence below is a cause-effect statement? a. Nigerian ...
- Social studies NEED HELP - which of the following were problems faced by the ...
- geography - the ___- is called the sahel A)steppe north of the kalahari B)...
- Physics - A liquid of density 1.23 × 103 kg/m3 flows steadily through a pipe of ...
- Geography - What is absolute location? A.a precise measure of where a location ...
- science help pls pls - The table below shows the average annual precipitation ...
- physics - A pendulum clock was moved from a location where g=9.8152 m/s^2 to ...
- history - 9. Based on what you know about Native American relationships with the...