Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:01pm.
Convert to standard notation. 7.53 × 10^3.
Can someone show me the proper way to do this?
- Math - Vamma, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:07pm
standard notation is the answer to the problem
- Math - Anonymous, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:15pm
I don't understand
- Math - Anonymous, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:16pm
So the ^3 is how many decimal spaces or zeros are at the end of the number?
- Math - Quidditch, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:33pm
7.53 x 10^3
=7.53 x 1000
- Math - Anonymous, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 1:34pm
Perfect, I understand the concept now. Thank you both.
Answer this Question
- math - HELP ME!!! One of your friends missed the class on scientific notation. ...
- math - Convert to standard notation 4.296 × 10^-5
- Math - Is 10.512 * 10^3 written in proper scientific notation? If not rewrite ...
- Chemistry - Could someone give me the steps to converting using the metric ...
- 7th grade math - Scientific Notation basics - 1. The area of Greenland is 840,...
- math ALG 2!scientific notations helpp - Write the following value in standard ...
- Math - Convert 110=30(3)+20 into Standard Form equation way
- math...please help asap - Solve the following; use proper fractions in your ...
- Math - (7.66 • 10^2)(6.29 • 10^-4) answer then convert to scientific notation. ...
- math - Show me how to write 201046 in standard form and in expanded notation