Posted by Nicky on Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:44am.
Who called Julius Caesar the "divine Julius" ?
Social Studies - nothing, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:48am
Dodo find it yourself
Social Studies - nothing, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:51am
sorry i apologize i thought you were Nicole. Not Nicky.
Social Studies - GuruBlue, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 12:28pm
"the Second Triumvirate was officially formed, comprised of Antony, Octavian, and Caesar's loyal cavalry commander Lepidus. It formally deified Caesar as Divus Iulius in 42 BC, and Caesar Octavian henceforth became Divi filius ("Son of a god"). "
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...
- Julius Caesar - How can Julius Caesar be applied to our current way of life?
- social studies - What was Julius Caesar Civilization?
- Social Studies - When did Julius Caesar get into the Senate for the first time? ...
- social studies - Compare/contrast real Julius Caesar to play by William ...
- English - I have to design a theme park based on Julius Caesar. I need creative ...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- julius caesar - What does Antony say Caesar's death symbolizes? Act 3-Scene 2