Posted by Stephanie on .
How do I write the following four sentences in romaji:
1. Is this book yours?
2. Your money is over there.
3. There is your pencil.
4. Here is your photo.
Ah so! You might like the following dictionary:
I'll see what I can remember! It has been some 55 years since I lived in Japan!
1. Kore wa anata no hon desu ka.
2. Achira o-kane desu.(I forget the word order, sorry (gomenasai).
3. Anata no empitsu - asoko ni arimasu.
4. Anata no shashin - koko ni arimasu. (Your photo - here it is.)
I have many sites for "nihongo" and here is the site of a gentleman I consider an expert: http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/%7Ejwb/japanese.html