Posted by y912f on Friday, October 23, 2009 at 6:57pm.
this is one of my assignments that i'm stuck on:
write down your three favorite flavors of ice cream and three different toppings. Classify the information by pairing each flavor of ice cream with each topping. List some of the words or expressions you would use if you were writing an essay or poem about the nine combinations of ice cream and toppings that you have listed.
so first i list three ice cream flavors:
strawberry cheese cake
then, three toppings:
oreo cookie crumbs
then i have to pair them..:
...then i have to list some words..but do i just list some words about the combinations. or EACH of the combinations?
- Creative Writing - y912f, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:00pm
here's an ex i found:
toppings: pepperoni, cheese, mushroom, green pepper, and "everything."
crust: thin crust, thick crust, deep dish.
this turns out to 15 different varieties of pizza.
for the list of words use adjectives and expressions such as yummy, cheesy, crispy, great eats, tummy-pleaser, etc.
i'm still confused about wether to list it for each of the diffferent varieties , or for all of them as a whole
- Creative Writing - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:16pm
I'd use different adjectives for each combination.
- Creative Writing - y912f, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:27pm
...are these ok ms. sue
- Creative Writing - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:30pm
Which combination is bitter? Which is sweet? Etc.?
- Creative Writing - y912f, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:36pm
i lissted it in order..
- Creative Writing - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:40pm
Ok. That should work. :-)
- Creative Writing - y912f, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:52pm
alrighty thank you
- Creative Writing - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - an ice cream store has 31 flavors of ice cream and 10 toppings. A ...
- Probability - The local ice cream stand offers three flavors of soft-serve ice ...
- Algebra - An ice cream shop has 6 flavors of ice cream and 3 toppings. In how ...
- Math - An ice cream shop offers 5 different flavors of ice cream and 9 ...
- algebra 1 - AN ICE CREAM SHOP OFFERS 8 FLAVORS OF ICE CREAM AND 5 CHOICES OF ...
- geometry - ma is ordering an ice cream dessert. She must order a size, a flavor ...
- Algebra 2 - An ice-cream parlor sells sundaes with 3 different types of ice-...
- Algebra! - An ice cream parlor sells sundaes with 3 different type of ice cream ...
- Maths - An ice cream store sells 20 different flavors of ice cream and 3 ...
- algebra2 - An ice-cream parlor sells sundaes with 3 different types of ice-cream...