Posted by ashley on Friday, October 23, 2009 at 6:26pm.
1. When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business
report as well as on a slide, which Microsoft Office
applications are integrated?
A. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
B. Excel, Access, Word
C. Word, Access, PowerPoint
D. Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
2. Which one of the following operations will move you from cell
B7 to cell B8 of a worksheet?
A. Pressing the right arrow key
B. Clicking on the down scroll arrow
C. Pressing the Enter key
D. Pressing the Page Down key
3. To select the range of cells A2:D12 and then F2:J12,
first click and drag to select A2:D12. Next, hold down
the _______ key while you select F2:J12.
A. CTRL C. ALT
B. Shift D. Tab
4. Which one of the following statements accurately describes the AutoNumbers field
A. Requires a mathematical calculation
B. Includes the currency symbol
C. Is automatically assigned as the primary key
D. Can be edited with values from another table
5. Which type of file integration is the best choice when you wish to simultaneously
update information in several Office files?
A. Embedding C. Merging
B. Linking D. File sharing
6. What function will you get if you click on the button displaying the “Ó” symbol?
A. Hyperlink C. Merge and Center
B. Average D. AutoSum
7. Which part of the PowerPoint screen can be used to record extra information about a
slide that can be used by the speaker during the presentation?
A. Task pane C. Outline pane
B. Notes pane D. Design pane
8. Track Changes proposed by reviewers in Word
A. are visible to each reviewer.
B. must be routed to all reviewers two times.
C. show all changes in outline format.
D. aren’t displayed until all presentations have been merged.
9. If you want to multiply the contents of each of the cells in column C by the tax rate
that appears in cell A24, use a/an
A. relative cell reference. C. filter.
B. absolute cell reference. D. 3-D cell reference.
10. If you want to use one of PowerPoint’s preset formats that includes specific fonts,
hues, and background, you can apply a/an
A. animation scheme. C. design theme.
B. color scheme. D. slide layout.
11. To enhance the movement of graphic objects and bulleted text lists in your slideshow,
you should use
A. layouts. C. transitions.
B. animation. D. wizards.
12. You’ve created a pie chart in Excel and placed it in a PowerPoint presentation. When
you edit the pie chart in Excel, the pie chart in PowerPoint doesn’t retain the changes
you’ve made. This means that the object has been
A. hyperlinked. C. linked.
B. embedded. D. collaborated.
13. When you point to the bottom right-hand corner of a selected cell containing a formula
until you see a crosshair and drag it three cell to the right, you’re using Excel’s
A. AutoFormat C. Copy
B. Paste D. Merge and Center
14. Which one of the following is a correctly written Excel formula?
A. =B*C4/2 C. B7>F12=
B. SUM(A5:A22) D. =C4*$G$18
15. You want colors, fonts, and other effects to be carried through all documents you
create in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Access; therefore, you need to
create a custom
A. theme. C. layout.
B. AutoFormat. D. template.
16. If you wanted to locate and work with a list of all employees who earned more than
$25 per hour this month as recorded in the payroll worksheet, which one of the
following Excel features should you use?
A. Sort C. Find
B. AutoFilter D. 3-D Cell Reference
17. A table of contents for a report can be generated automatically only if you’ve
formatted your headings using
A. page numbers. C. themes.
B. links. D. styles.
18. To save yourself time so that you don’t have to key in your memo heading each time
you begin a new memo, create a
A. signature. C. Quick Part.
B. distribution list. D. style.
19. When using mail merge, the part that contains variable information such as
names and addresses is called the
A. merge fields. C. merged document.
B. main document. D. data source.
20. Options for designing the way text and graphics are positioned on a single
PowerPoint slide are provided by the slide
A. views. C. background.
B. design theme. D. layout.
Answer this Question
Excel, Access, Word - When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business report...
college - When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business report as well as ...
computers - The President of the Company has asked you to replace the computers ...
media - 1. When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business report as well as...
computers - . When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business report as well...
Technical writing - Access the user manual for any one of the following programs...
Computer Applications - How is Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint used in ...
computer - how Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are used to support ...
Business - 2. Assignment: Evolution of Business Presentation • Resources: Ch. 2 ...
integrated computer applications - Options for designing the way text and ...