Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 10:58pm.
I just had a look at tutorvista & it seems okay, because you receive help immediately. But I was wondering to know that can you get help for free when you click on the instant help.
- Tutoring Question - Writeacher, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:05pm
- Tutoring Question - Anonymous, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:09pm
- Tutoring Question - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:15pm
I don't know.
But questions posted on Jiskha often receive help with a few minutes -- and it's always free -- no matter how many questions a person posts.
What are the qualifications of TutorVista tutors?
Most regular Jiskha tutors have at least Master's degrees and many have PhDs. Most are also certified teachers.
For what subjects and at what level are you seeking assistance?
- Tutoring Question - Anonymous, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:23pm
No doubt, but this homework site is "way" better than any other one. I just wanted to give tutorvista a try, but I am deciding to stick with jiskha, because the teachers here are smart, and you receive homework help for free. This homework site is seriously the best one ever, forget about tutorvista.
- Tutoring Question - Sheena, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:47pm
I was also wondering like Anonymous if Tutorvista helps you for free when you click on the instant help. Like I know that you have to pay for having a private tutor, but say you have this one question which u really need help on, could you post it in the instant help box and receive help for free?
- Tutoring Question - bobpursley, Friday, October 23, 2009 at 9:33am
You have to ask them: They are in the business of making money. You usually don't even get a snowcone for free.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Tutoring Question - I love this jiskha service so far. It's been extremely ...
- Plz answer quickly - Do you know where I can receive Instant messaging tutoring ...
- sites for algebra - I am tutoring an 8th grader in algebra. Does anyone know of ...
- Help - is tutorvista a free website
- English - A last doubt. I hope you can have a look at it. 1)How can I check this...
- Science ? - I was making some instant coffee and it had clumped up...I was ...
- Confused very - What ever happened to the instant messaging help, that was ...
- General - How come when someone asks a question others cant look at their ...
- Advise - Ok, I am going to grade 12 and my university requires a 90% for ...
- Physics - It's called Mike's Online Biology: MOB University. Click physics ...