Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:13am.
6. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
a. the Nile River is a major transportation route across southern Africa
b. the central plateau produces many cataracts in African rivers.
c. Africa's rivers can be used for hydroelectric power
d. because of terrain, some African rivers are not navigable
I think this might be B or D but I'm not sure...
8. What event led to Great Britain's renewed interest in Egypt in the late 1800s?
a. the opening of the Suez Canal
b. discovery of oil in the Sinai Peninsula
c. the building of the Aswan Dam
d. the French invasion of Egypt
- Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:55am
Notice WHERE each river is.
- Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:56am
(Broken Link Removed)
Be sure to read the section called British Control.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:07pm
So I'm right about number eight...
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:19pm
Yes. 8 is correct.
- Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 1:15pm
What will you say about #6?
- world history - scott, Monday, December 7, 2009 at 10:32pm
What event led to Great Britain's renewed interest in Egypt in the late 1800s?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 5. Great cultural diversity exists in African countries, especially ...
- Langston Hughes - Why does Langston Hughes repeat the line, "I've known rivers...
- history - Explain how geography "controlled" early African history. Discuss the ...
- English - Africa was one of the sites where agriculture began. Archaeological ...
- Geography - What general statements could you make about water resources in ...
- science - Locate the rivers in Central Nevada. Why are these rivers not part of ...
- Geography - 24. The South African government changed its policy of apartheid in ...
- Social Studies - What are the 5 major geographic features in Africa? Is 2 of ...
- geography - Which sentence below is a cause-effect statement? Nigerian students...
- SS - The political movement that brought Africans together in the 1950s was ...