Posted by lao on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 9:48pm.
Genenrally, inability to taste food is traceable to impairment of the sense of: A) smell B) sight C)Sound D) touch
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 9:58pm
What do you think is the best answer?
psychology - lao, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:03pm
Could be A
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:08pm
psychology - lao, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:13pm
the sense of smell is closely linked to: A) proper functioning of the auditory canal B) Perceptual constancy C) memories and emotions D) the psychology of the taste buds.
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:19pm
What do you think?
psychology - lao, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:23pm
i think that is c
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:28pm
I agree! C it is! :-)
psychology - lao, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:33pm
The physical structure of the auditory sense is responsible for transmitting messages about balance to the brain. it does this through: A) The "hammer" and " anvil" bones B) sound waves C) the part of the auditory nerve that is not involved in hearing D) hair cell
I think is C
psychology - PsyDAG, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 5:08pm
Right, the semicircular canals and otoliths.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Which senses are appealed to in these lines from Macbeth? Nay, had I ...
- science - how does having a cold affect the sense of taste? Most of what we "...
- social studies - what did the Taino think of the Spanish ? sight sound touch ...
- Ms. Sue please help!! - To which sense does the phrase "staggering under the ...
- ENG 311 Creative Writing - I am still confuse but this is what I got and I chose...
- Creative Writing - Can you see how I did with my assignment please because I ...
- Poetry question - Poems that use onomatopoeia arouse the sense of: sound, touch...
- 5 senses - which of these 5 senses does each of these details arouse in the ...
- physics - 4mm=0.004m 2cm=0.02m 2kg=2000g 4kg= ____m 2) 5 physical senses and why...
- Creative Writing - Identify every concrete image within the poem. Remember that ...