Consider the choices of Native Americans who decide to stay on their tribe's native land (reservation)and those who choose to relocate to a city.
If you were presented with this decision, which would you choose and why?
Cultural Diversity - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 6:21pm
It would depend upon many things:
* your confidence level in the outside world
* if you have skills necessary to succeed there
* if you think your talents would better benefit the people on your reservation
* if you were emotionally wrapped up in your cultural heritage
* if you wanted to take advantage of the many opportunities available in the city
What is YOUR answer?