Posted by Justin on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 3:05pm.
70 degrees N
0 degrees S
15 degrees E
44 degrees N
160 degrees W
88 degrees S
90 degrees N
90 degrees W
1) how many of the above grid lines run half-way around the world?
2) how many of the above are seen as points on the globe?
3) how many run east-west?
4) how many of the above grid lines follow great circle routes?
- Physical Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 3:29pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Physical Geography - Maryiah , Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 3:44pm
- Physical Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 4:45pm
Justin/Maryiah -- it's not necessary to change your name for each post. In this case, it's confusing to know who is answering this question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Add the following vectors: 440 N at 100 degrees 905 N at 160 degrees ...
- 6th grade math - Which expression could you use to find the measure of an angle ...
- Pre-Algebra Adv. - Find the change in temperature or elevation. 1) From -16 ...
- math - find the angle that is coterminal to 525 degrees and lies between 0 ...
- Math - One angle of an isosceles triangle is 28°. What are the other 2 angles? (...
- MATH HELP FAST AND I MEAN NOW I NEED THE ANSWER!!! - Which of the following ...
- Math - Find the approximate number of radians, to the nearest hundreth, in the ...
- Math - Four of the angles of a pentagon measure 85 degrees, 110 degrees, 135 ...
- Math - What's the value of the missing angle *picture of a triangle and square ...
- physical geography - If you begin at 20 degrees 47'36" south and 168 degrees 23'...