Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 12:16pm.
Need these three checked--
28. In recent years, many Indians have
a. moved from rural areas to the cities in search of better educational and exployment oppurtunities
b. returned to rural villages and to tradition ways of life
c. left India's large, overcrowded cities to live in small towns
d. moved from remote villages to small towns
29. The Indus River is important to Pakistan because the river
a. is held sacred by Muslims
b. drains the flood waters left by the monsoons
c. deposits rich silt behind the Tarbela Dam
d. provides water for irrigation
30. Because of its location and physical terrain, Afghanistan
a. is threatened by dangerous flood waters during the summer monsoons.
b. has been a route for merchants and soldiers crossing from China to India
c. is the leading agricultural and trading nation in the region
d. is isolated from other countries in the region
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.What type of information does a physical map show? A...
- VERY URGENT!!! - Large numbers of people have moved from rural areas to urban ...
- Social Studies - 'That rural Australia is NOT always given the short straw' If ...
- history - In England in the 1700's, many poor people in rural areas left their ...
- Social Studies - The largest mass migration in human history has taken place in ...
- geography - The factor that is forcing many South Asians to move to cities is a...
- civics - I cannot find the answer to this question. In which local areas is the ...
- American Studies - Affordable housing and improved transportation allowed people...
- geography - How does life in Istanbul differ from life in rural Turkey? A) ...
- Social Studies (Mrs. Sue I redid the 4 paragraphs) - I need someone to check ...