Posted by Kelly on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 11:12am.
The bar graph below shows the numbers of various colors of cars owned by the employees of a certain business. Write five ratios (expressed as fractions in lowest terms) that compare the least popular color to each of the other colors.
2 yellow cars
4 tan cars
6 green cars
8 black cars
12 white cars
16 red cars
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 12:34pm
2/4 = 1/2
2/6 = 1/3
I'm sure you can take it from there.
- Math - Kelly, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 12:38pm
Where are you getting your fractions from? Are you doing 2 yellow cars over 4 tan cars?
- Math - Gemini, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 4:50pm
yes she is. and then 2 yellow/ 6 green and so on.
- Math citrus gove middle school - Esthefany , Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 10:08pm
cual es la respuesta de la pregunta que puse....
- Math - Rabika, Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 9:14pm
If 5 student equally shred a bag of candy with 450 pieces in it how many pieces of candy would each student get
- dickchocolate - dickchocolate, Friday, March 27, 2015 at 3:07pm
- Math - michelle, Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 5:35pm
I have 10 silver cars 5 blue cars 6 reds 9 black cars what is the probability was 1 of the cars beinging pick out bringing silver
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Arrange the fractions in order from smallest to largest. , , , 5/8,3/4,9/...
- English Grammar - e.g. The bar graph below shows the TV viewing habits of ...
- math - 1. Find the LCD of 3/5 and 1/6. a. 5 b. 6 c. 11 d. 30 2 Add the fractions...
- math problem check - would some one please see if I am correct with these ...
- Math - 1.Find the LCD of 3/5 and 1/6. (1 point) a.5 b.6 c.11 d.30 My answer D.(...
- Honors Chemistry - We did a lab in class on Friday where we stuck a metal loop ...
- direct variation - could someone please help me with these problems i am having...
- math - how you multoply 5 2/7 x 5/8 x 3 1/2 write the answer in simplest form ...
- Math - Perform the indicated operations. Reduce the answers to lowest terms.... ...
- math - The final math grades for all 6th graders were A: 125, B: 200, C: 350, D...