Posted by Anna on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 10:48pm.
I have to choose 5 health concerns, and write 2 sentences for each one that tell what you should do or what you should not to avoid that problem. I have to use the verb devoir in each sentence.
1.Mal à la tête
Je dois prendre rendez-vous avec la médecin.
Je ne dois pas étudie.
2.Mal à la gorge
Je dois prendre une médecine.
Je ne dois pas manger la glace.
Je dois rester au lit.
Je ne dois pas faire du footing.
Je dois prendre ma température.
Je ne dois pas aller au cinéma.
Je dois ?
Je ne dois pas aller à l'école.
Please make any corrections.
French - MathMate, Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 11:23pm
1. use ..."le médecin" for both male and female doctors, although la médecin has been used in very rare cases.
"étudier" - infinitive is required following "Je dois...".
2. "une médicine" is not a current term for medicine in English. It usually means the science of medicine. The current word is "un médicament".
5. Drink a lot of liquids/water?
Hope Mme Sra will have time to go over these corrections and check for others.
French - Kanon, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 2:10am
2 - Je ne dois pas manger de glace.
5 - Je dois me moucher
Good work :)
French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 9:47am
Mme/Sra says to trust Mathmate implicity!
Sra (aka Mme)
French - Anna, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:32am
Thank you all so much:-). Sra, I trust MathMate completely:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.My name is tom. You should find an incorrect expression and change ...
- French Study Guide - I have a French Test tommorrow, so I would like all your ...
- english - tell me whats wrong with this sentence 'The teacher should have taken ...
- French - Please help me as I have no idea what to do. Use the verb shown to ...
- English Grammar - If the subjects are joined by ¡°nor¡± or ¡°or,¡± the verb ...
- English - There are 10 English sentences. A person is asked to read all the ...
- English grammar - A beggar with two children ____ taking a rest in the shade. (...
- English Expressions - You should not be confused by (at ) the plural form in an ...
- UNIVERSITY COMPOSITION AND COMMUNICATION I - write 9 sentences about financial ...
- 3 grade english - choose a verb from the list to replace each underlined word or...