Posted by noelani on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 4:56pm.
Please explain what you do when asked to use compatible numbers.
Math for 3rd grade - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 5:19pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
3rd grade math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 3:19pm
I searched Google under the key words "compatible numbers math" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
3rd grade - Kate, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 8:43am
Are you sure that is 3rd grade? I am a 4th grader and I don't know any thing about it.
ps. When you are done with homework go to clubpegiun. It is really cool.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - how do you tell what compatible numbers you would use and theh ...
- 3rd grade - Use compatible numbers to complete this problem. Then estimate the ...
- 4th grade math - explain why it can be better to use compatible numbers to ...
- algebra worde problem - when would you use compatible numbers to estimate the ...
- 3rd grade - my dauter have a math problem and I don't no how to help her. this ...
- 3rd grade math - sara wants to know how many boxes of cookies her entire girl ...
- 5th grade math - how can you use compatible number to estimate 14675 divided by ...
- 4th grade math - 3. Writing to Explain Use rounding to estimate the product 13...
- 6th grade math - use compatible numbers to estimate the quotient: 7.35/6 answer...
- 5th grade - What are compatible numbers?