Posted by Sara on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:22pm.
what was involved in the new constitution of the National Assembly?
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:25pm
What does your book say?
- Socials - Sara, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:30pm
-The title citizen was given to everyone
-certificates of money, called assignats were issued to be redeemed when church lands were sold
-a way to solve financial problems was getting to be found by the government
this is what it says in my book
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:33pm
OK. Now put that into your own words in sentence form.
- Socials - Sara, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:46pm
In the new constitution of the National Assembly, the name "Citizen" was given to each person. Certificates of money, entitled assignats were concerned to be exchanged when the church lands were sold. The government was beginning to find a way to to solve the country's finacial problems.
Is this good Ms.Sue? I tried to put it in my own words, if it isn't then can you please help me.
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:00pm
I don't think you understand your second sentence.
Certificates were given to people who could trade them for money when church lands were sold.
- Socials - Sara, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:04pm
yeah, that is much better, thanks:-)
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:08pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Socials - French Revolution Before the French Revolution France had a system of...
- socials - when was our new constitution act signed? who sign it? this was like ...
- To Ms. Sue - THE FRENCH REVOLUTION Before the French Revolution France had a ...
- Socials - I have to summarize what "The March of the Women" was about, from this...
- socials - reason of charlottetown accords? it also recommend changes to ...
- History - Which action by the National Assembly was inspired by Enlightenment ...
- social studies 8th - 1. Which is an example of checks and balances? (1 point) ...
- government - the federalist papers were written to what? win support for the ...
- social studies - The Constitution provides for a separation of powers. What does...
- Social Studies - 1. What were the positions of the Federalists and Anti-...