Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 7:22pm.
8. The major cause behind the Israeli invasion of Lebanon was
a. to gain more territory
b. to drive out the PLO militia bases from southern Lebanon
c. to defend Judaism
d. to take control of rich oil deposits
9. The Empty Quarter desert is located in
b. Saudi Arabia
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Geography - The major cause behind the Israeli invasion of Lebanon was
- social studies - who is more likely to be involved in political conflict in ...
- government - Students are to read up on the role of Hezbollah as a political ...
- Social studies - which is the best location for farming? A( east of Jordan river...
- Social Studies - which is the best location for farming? a. east of the jordan ...
- history - While the United States referred to the conflict with Mexico as the ...
- social studies. - how is lebanon's climate
- SS - How can Lebanon help in the development of the UAE (without the involvement...
- Grammar- (Ms. Sue) - For each of the following sentences, write the elliptical ...
- Grammar - For each of the following sentences, write the elliptical clause. Next...