Posted by Olivia on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 7:07pm.
I need help on this equation:
8th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 7:10pm
15n - 20 - 12 = 13
15n - 32 = 13
15n = 13 + 32
15n = 45
n = ?
8th grade - jim, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 7:11pm
Add 12 to both sides:
Divide across by 5:
3n - 4 = 5
Add 4 to both sides:
(you fill this in)
Finally, divide across by 3:
(you fill this in too!)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade math - I need the equation for these numbers: 3, 9, 19, 33, 51 I see ...
- 8th Grade Algebra - I need to know a quadratic equation that have: 1) exactly ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like ...
- 8th grade math - I need someone to explain how to solve equations with two ...
- 8th grade math for Ms. Sue - last question please - How is an inequality ...
- 8th grade math - 2x=y+1/2 how do you turn this equation into an equation that is...
- 8th grade - equation 1.5(8x)=300 It tells me to simplify the left side of the ...
- 8th grade math - how do you make an equation that is parallel to another ...
- 8th grade math Ms. Sue - How is an inequality different from an equation? Give a...
- 8th grade - Can you help me find the roots of the polynominal of 5x2 - x....I ...