Posted by carol on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 5:35pm.
what does el noche mean in English?
- spanish - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 5:46pm
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 12:06am
Please learn the proper gender. The night = la noche (feminine word.)
- spanish - Tyrone, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 2:39pm
- spanish - Sophie Kinta, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 7:57pm
ummm the night but is it "la noche" not "el noche"?? Welll how should i know. . . hey wait!! Im in honors in Spanish!! of course i know!! And Tyrone it doesnt mean "night" it means THE nights!! GET IT STRAIGHT BOYYYY
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - what does ?Que lleva puesto usted esta noche mean in spanish
- Spanish - How would you say that you are going to dance at the party tonight? a...
- Spanish - I need help answering these questions. DIRECTIONS: Your friends are ...
- spanish - "¿Siempre te bañas por la noche." "No, _____ me baño por la noche. ...
- spanish - please help: Mi padre trabaja por la noche. Por eso, se levanta por la...
- spanish - is this correct? "A que hora se acuestan Uds. esta noche?" "_____ a ...
- spanish - what does te quiers comer toda la noche
- Spanish-8th grade - Could you check thee for me? Thank you 1. Say that you plan ...
- spanish - What does "Le Vive" mean in Spanish when translated into English.
- spanish literature - what literary movement was La noche boca arriba?