Posted by Emily on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:26pm.
When outlining the theme of a short story in a single paragraph, what should it include? And how long should the paragraph be?
- english - GuruBlue, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:46pm
The first sentence should include the thesis of your paragraph.
The three middle sentences should give 3 supporting facts to prove your thesis.
The last sentence should be a conclusion showing how these facts support your thesis.
The outline should look like this
- English - Writeacher, Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:48pm
This article lists the main elements of a short story. If you write your paragraph with one sentence each, you should be fine:
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - i want to ask what be thematic statement? it say write 2 or 3 ...
- English - 11. How does Moishe the Beadle’s experience in the Galician forest ...
- English - need help on the book night. 11. How does Moishe the Beadle’s ...
- English - When writing a story where the characters are talking, is it a new ...
- English - What all should I include in my intro paragraph for a 5 paragraph ...
- English - I need a Introduction paragraph on online banking. Your introductory ...
- english (iliad) - I am currently writing a paper for my english class. Can ...
- Comm155 - Need help changing my passive voice words in my academic paragraph... ...
- English 11 (Novel Study No country for old men) - Im doing an essay on the lack ...
- Business Short Essay - How should I start of a one page written assignment on ...