Posted by John on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 5:54pm.
I have to do an ad analysis on alcohol and I've decided to use a GREY GOOSE vodka ad.
Here's the question I'm having trouble with.
Why do you think the person who created this ad has presented substance use in this way?
I don't know how to answer it. All I can think of saying is "So they can sell their product"
If you have any suggestions on how I would go about answering this question please help.
Thank you very much.
AD Analysis (URGENT) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 5:59pm
Please describe the ad, and I'll try to help you.
AD Analysis (URGENT) - John, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 6:10pm
The colors of the advertisement are mostly dark, subdued and icy cold. They use variations on blue and gray as a background and foreground color. GREY GOOSE bottle is on top of a piece of ice, in which we can see the reflection of the bottle and glass on the ice. As the Name of GREY GOOSE suggests, the label of GREY GOOSE depicts crisp, tranquil, open landscapes, with lakes and icy mountains prominently displayed. Also, their French origin is indicated by the French flag on the bottle. They have included a list results from the Beverage Testing Institute of Chicago as well.
AD Analysis (URGENT) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 6:27pm
The ad creator wanted the audience to relate nature, calmness, relaxation, and beauty to the product. Theoretically, if the consumer has a drink of Grey Goose, he'll feel calm and imagine he's in the beauty of the natural world.
AD Analysis (URGENT) - John, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 6:47pm
Thank you very much Ms. Sue
AD Analysis (URGENT) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 6:50pm
You're very welcome, John.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - I have to do an ad analysis of alcohol. And I've decided ...
- URGENT! Last calculus question! - Hey! So, I was wondering if someone could ...
- Latin - I have to do a presentation on Catullus 45 (with Acme and Septimius and ...
- lab.... - when doing a lab you need an anayliss, but what is it and how do I ...
- Economics - Hi guys I need a hand please!! Whatever you can share would be ...
- math - You are having a party. How much giner ale should be added to vodka(let's...
- Calculus (final question I promise) - 1. Use calculus and algebraic methods to ...
- urgent urgent algebra / precalculas - Alcohol and Driving The concentration of ...
- urgent urgent algebra / precalculas - lcohol and Driving The concentration of ...
- aiu - Analysis techniques include the following: • Comparative financial ...