Posted by rachel on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 7:00am.
1. write an equation of the line that passes through the point and has the given slope. write the equation in slope-intercept form.
a. (3,2), m=1/2
b. (-3,2), m=1/2
a. y=1/2x + 1/2
b. y=1/2x + 7/2
2. write an equation of the line that is parallel to the given line and passes through the given point.
a. y=-3x+2, (2,3)
b. y=1/2x-5, (-3,-1)
a. y=-3x + 9
Please check my answers and tell me if they're correct.. Thanks!
algebra - jim, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 7:53am
algebra - rachel, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 8:11am
Thsnks again!! (=
algebra - jim, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 8:14am
You're welcome, Rachel.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Math - 1. Use point-slope form to write the equation of a line that has a slope ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- Algebra - 1.Write an equation in slope- intercept form of the line that passes ...
- Algebra - 1.Tell whether the sequence is arithmetic. If it is, what is the ...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- algebra - write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that passes ...