Posted by rachel on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 7:00am.
1. write an equation of the line that passes through the point and has the given slope. write the equation in slope-intercept form.
a. (3,2), m=1/2
b. (-3,2), m=1/2
a. y=1/2x + 1/2
b. y=1/2x + 7/2
2. write an equation of the line that is parallel to the given line and passes through the given point.
a. y=-3x+2, (2,3)
b. y=1/2x-5, (-3,-1)
a. y=-3x + 9
Please check my answers and tell me if they're correct.. Thanks!
- algebra - jim, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 7:53am
- algebra - rachel, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 8:11am
Thsnks again!! (=
- algebra - jim, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 8:14am
You're welcome, Rachel.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- Algebra.. - HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- algebra - write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that passes ...
- algebra (check plz) - write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that...
- Algebra2 - Write an equation for the line in point/slope form and slope/...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- math - I have a few question so I will number them off. Please answer them for ...
- math - A line passes through the origin and the point (-6, 4). Write the ...