Posted by Alice on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 7:50pm.
I would like to know everyone's favorite quotes. My favorite quote is: This is a miracle that happens everytime to those who really love; the more they give,the more they possess.
Out of all the quotes, I have to pick top 6, and then everyone in my class will vote for the best 3.
Quotes - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 7:54pm
Do unto others as you want them to do to you.
Quotes - SS, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 7:56pm
"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."
-- William Shakespeare
Quotes - Alice, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 7:59pm
Awesome:-) these quotes are really good. I'd love to see more from others. please keep posting, thanks.
Quotes - Walden, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 8:10pm
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer." >> Thoreau
Quotes - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 8:35pm
Here's another from Robert Frosts's "The Road Not Taken."
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Quotes - I'm doing this essay, and I would really like a few names on women who ...
- English - To Ms. Sue - The teacher wants us to express our answer to this ...
- AP English - I have to read the Grapes of Wrath and find 24 quotes to analyze. ...
- Quotes about English language origin - So I wanted to start my etymology paper ...
- speech help: quotes - I'm trying to find quotes for my speech. One point i'm ...
- English (quotes) - hi! uhmm i am working on quotes right now. i have to identify...
- Question For GuruBlue - When you told me to write: Time is the ally of truth, or...
- English - Do you know of any website that has important quotes from poems? ...
- english - we are reading the scarlet letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. can you ...
- English - In the novel; Twelfth Night A quote is stated: "And thus a whiligig if...