Posted by candy on .
If anyone of you know the answer to the below please let me know!!
1) How do dreams figure into Descartes conclusions in the first meditation about our beliefs?
2) Why does Descartes think that clear and distinct perception much be infallible?
3)Why does Descartes in the 3rd meditation, decide he needs to know whether God is a deciever?
4) what three criteria does Moore use to defend the claim that his "proof" really is a proof?
5) how does moore dismiss skeptical worries about his knowledge of the external world?
6) what is descartes arguement that self is essentially a thinking thing and distinct from body?
7) what is smarts arguement for his primary position?
8) what does Jackson mean by physicalism?