Posted by John on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 5:07pm.
I have to do an ad analysis of alcohol. And I've decided to use a GREY GOOSE VODKA ad.
Here is one of the question I'm having trouble answering"
What type of characters are portrayed in this advertisement. (ie. age, gender, physical attributes, etc?)
I don't know how to answer because there are no people or characters in the ad. There's only a bottle of GREY GOOSE and a glass beside it.
If you have any suggestions on how I would go about answering this question please help.
Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - Writeacher, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 5:19pm
Is someone talking? Man or woman? What is he/she saying?
Is there music? What kind?
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - John, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 5:30pm
Well there is no music, no people because it's a magazine ad.
there is only a bottle of grey goose and a glass beside it.
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - Writeacher, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 5:30pm
Also, what colors are used? What do you think they signify?
Or is the ad in black, white, and shades of gray? What is the significance of this?
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - Writeacher, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 5:34pm
Is the glass empty? Why?
What's in the background? Or is there no background? (If there's no background, then it shouldn't look as if the bottle and glass are sitting on a table or other flat surface.)
You need to keep asking yourself WHY questions: Why did the designers choose to have this or that and not that or this?
Any of these?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AD Analysis (URGENT) - I have to do an ad analysis on alcohol and I've decided ...
- URGENT! Last calculus question! - Hey! So, I was wondering if someone could ...
- Latin - I have to do a presentation on Catullus 45 (with Acme and Septimius and ...
- Economics - Hi guys I need a hand please!! Whatever you can share would be ...
- Chemistry - Hello, I'm having some trouble getting started on this question: "...
- lab.... - when doing a lab you need an anayliss, but what is it and how do I ...
- math - You are having a party. How much giner ale should be added to vodka(let's...
- Calculus (final question I promise) - 1. Use calculus and algebraic methods to ...
- Investments - You are to analyze and compare one company from the holdings to ...
- English - I hate to read and I did not read the book THe Guns of Navarone. I ...