Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 12:32pm.
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the types of forests that grow in Northern Eurasia?
a. mid-latitude deciduous forest
b. mixed forest (deciduous and coniferous)
c. coniferous forest
2. The rivers of Siberia, when not frozen, have been used for centuries to transport
a. agricultural products
b. lumber from nearby forests
c. people to nearby factories
d. tourists to see natural wonders
(P.S)---> It's coooold!
- Geography - mysterychicken, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 12:36pm
Also, can I get a link to a map of South Asia? I've tried finding it on google but can't find a good one that shows all these places:
Mouths of the Ganges
It's because I have to label a map and these are the choices but I can't find one..
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 12:40pm
Your answers are correct.
For the last question, you probably will need to use two or more maps. If there are still some features you can't find, Google them.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 12:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 1. Which of the following is NOT one of the types of forests that ...
- Geography - I have to write a short essay for this topic: Describe the various ...
- Geography - question: Describe the various types of forest vegetation make sure ...
- Science - The biome with the fewest seasonal changes is the A. temperate ...
- Geography - What is the difference between coniferous and deciduous trees? My ...
- science - A ________ biome is a cold, dry area where the sun barely rises during...
- World Geography - REVIEW Which ecosystem usually supports thick forests of ...
- science - This biome extends across Canada and down the Sierra Nevadas and Rocky...
- Geography (Ms.Sue) - I got it!!!! 13. The Southern tip of South Africa contains ...
- english - My teacher told me that this sentence is ambigious. Can someone help ...