Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 8:29pm.
I asked my teacher about the vignette on my sister, and she said I could do it but first I have to brainstorm and write as many words that relate to her but I can't get much so I'm changing my topic to summer.
I'm supposed to get as many random words that are related to summer and then connect them.
My words are:
Driving to the ocean
Now I need help connecting these in order to make a vignette...help!
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 8:36pm
This was your original assignment.
I need to write a vignette on a character that will catch my reader's interest. I'm supposed to use the vigentte 'Salvador Late or Early' by Sanda Cisneros. my book says, "Use colorful verbs to show what your character does all day- early and late"
Your sister is a character. Summer is not.
Brainstorm to think of all of the words, especially verbs that apply to your sister.
- Literature - mysterychicken, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 8:48pm
ohh yeahhh i forgot <g> hehehe
OK, I'll do that
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Preschool/child dictation - Can you help me with this? Jason was dictating a ...
- english - i have an assignment and i have already finished it. which is on ...
- English - Read the sentences. Add quotation marks and commas where needed I ...
- central texas college - Can somebody help please!!!This is the first time that ...
- science - i have a joke my science teacher asked my lab partner what is the ...
- English - 1. He said, "Where do you live?" 2. He asked where I lived. 3. He ...
- Physical Fitness - We have an assignment and this is all about the physical ...
- Organziation - Today, while I was at the library during 7th period (in my class...
- Organziation :) - I asked the adivsor (a.k.a. 7th grad science teacher but not ...
- Science - My seventh grade teacher has given us several words and asked us to ...