Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:43pm.
capitalize the incorrect spelling:
1. eagerly, economical, ECOMONY, ecstasy
2. effervescent, efficacy, ELABORETE, eliminate
3. FAMILAR, feasible, February, feminine
4. financially, FORMALY, fortune, fundamental
5. GOVERMENT, genuine, gracious, gruesome
6. guidance, gymnasium, gratitude, GRAMMER
7. HANKERCHIEF, haphazard, hazardous, hesitate
8. humorous, HORIBLE, hospital, hydraulic
9. icicle, identical, ILLEGABLE, illiterate
10. illustration, imaginative, immediately, IMORTAL
- Grammar and Composition - y912f, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:46pm
11. impatient, imperative, INPORTANT, impossible
12. IMPROVMENT, inconvenience, indefinitely, independence
13. industrious, inevitable, INFEROIR, initiative
14. jealous, JEOPORDIZE, jewelry, judgment
15. JUSTIFIBLE, journey, justice, janitor
16. kitchen, KNOWLEGE, knuckles, kidney(knowledge)
17. LABLE, laboratory, language, laundry
18. legislature, LIESURE, liaison, library
19. license, lightning, likable, LITARTURE
20. maintenance, majority, manuscript, MARIAGE
- Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 7:11pm
They're all correct! :-)
Answer this Question
- Grammar and Composition - 6. necessary, naive (2 dots in the i), nickle, ...
- english - Suppose you are exploring a subject for a composition. Which one of ...
- Socials (URGENT) - Why did the canadian government feel the need to control the ...
- Grammar and Composition - Please check these: Capitalize the conjunctions in the...
- Grammar - When writinng names of songs and albums which one do you capitalize ...
- grammar - The sentences below are based on Virginia Woolf's "The Duchess and the...
- Grammar - Im confused when it comes to capitalizing red sea? i know i have to ...
- Grammar - I have to decide what familiar saying or proverb is hidden in two of ...
- Grammar-Capitalization - True or False 1. A direct quote never begins with a ...
- Grammar (Writeacher) or (Ms. Sue) - Write the comparative and superlative ...