Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:43pm.
capitalize the incorrect spelling:
1. eagerly, economical, ECOMONY, ecstasy
2. effervescent, efficacy, ELABORETE, eliminate
3. FAMILAR, feasible, February, feminine
4. financially, FORMALY, fortune, fundamental
5. GOVERMENT, genuine, gracious, gruesome
6. guidance, gymnasium, gratitude, GRAMMER
7. HANKERCHIEF, haphazard, hazardous, hesitate
8. humorous, HORIBLE, hospital, hydraulic
9. icicle, identical, ILLEGABLE, illiterate
10. illustration, imaginative, immediately, IMORTAL
Grammar and Composition - y912f, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:46pm
11. impatient, imperative, INPORTANT, impossible
12. IMPROVMENT, inconvenience, indefinitely, independence
13. industrious, inevitable, INFEROIR, initiative
14. jealous, JEOPORDIZE, jewelry, judgment
15. JUSTIFIBLE, journey, justice, janitor
16. kitchen, KNOWLEGE, knuckles, kidney(knowledge)
17. LABLE, laboratory, language, laundry
18. legislature, LIESURE, liaison, library
19. license, lightning, likable, LITARTURE
20. maintenance, majority, manuscript, MARIAGE
Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 7:11pm
They're all correct! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - 6. necessary, naive (2 dots in the i), nickle, ...
- Socials (URGENT) - Why did the canadian government feel the need to control the ...
- Social Sudies please help - All of these are found in a command economy EXCEPT A...
- english - Suppose you are exploring a subject for a composition. Which one of ...
- Government US - 2. Which of the following statements best describes the ...
- Grammar and Composition - Please check these: Capitalize the conjunctions in the...
- civics - “Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP (all the goods and services...
- Grammar - When writinng names of songs and albums which one do you capitalize ...
- Economics - 1. In the U.S free enterprise economy A. the proper role of ...
- social studies - 2. What did the New England Colonies produce? How did this ...