Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:34pm.
divide each of the following words into its prefix, root, and suffix. some words may not have a prefix or a suffix.
my book says that 'tion' is the suffix. how do i write that?
thanks a lot
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - please check: divide each of the following words into ...
- Grammar and Composition - continued from earlier post... deported: de-prefix ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: identify the following as a ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: Divide each of the following words...
- Grammar and Composition - please check: identify and label the following as a ...
- English - I need to list the prefix root and suffix of these words: Interrupt ...
- Grammar - What is the prefix, root and suffix of the word "subscribe"? My Answer...
- L.A. 5th grade - What is the meaning of the prefix -ion in civilization? Also, ...
- English (Grammar) - Hi, I need some help some questions from my Grammar homework...
- reading - What is the prefix, suffix, and root for slavery? No prefix Suffix-ery...