Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:29pm.
Decide what number or description is indicated by the capitalzied words by using your knowledge about prefixes.
1. Our group sat in a SEMICIRCLE.
2. An OCTOPUS has _____ arms.
3. Our city celebrated its SESQUICENTENNIAL.
4. A DECATHLON has _____ separate events.
5. OCTOGENARIANS are people who are in their _____.
6. How often is a BIANNUAL magazine published?
7. The J.F. Max Company celebrated its CENTENNIAL.
100 year anniversary
8. The acting DUET consisted of _____ acters.
9. He positioned his camera on a TRIPOD before the play started.
10. A year LESS than a DECADE is _____ years.
- Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - please check: Decide what number or description is ...
- Problem Solving - the average giant pacific octopus weighs about 75 pounds. the ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: Write true if the statement ...
- english - Suppose you are exploring a subject for a composition. Which one of ...
- re: geometry - The boat is outside of the semicircle. So how can his angle help ...
- Grammar and Composition - Hi, I'm working on my Learning Log of Vocabulary Words...
- physics - A hockey puck, mass 0.130 kg, moving at 40.0 m/s, strikes an octopus ...
- Grammar...Writing - Hello, Does the following sentence contain a relative clause...
- English - We are doing this group project where we have to teach the class our ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: tell which is the correct word in ...