Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:29pm.
Decide what number or description is indicated by the capitalzied words by using your knowledge about prefixes.
1. Our group sat in a SEMICIRCLE.
2. An OCTOPUS has _____ arms.
3. Our city celebrated its SESQUICENTENNIAL.
4. A DECATHLON has _____ separate events.
5. OCTOGENARIANS are people who are in their _____.
6. How often is a BIANNUAL magazine published?
7. The J.F. Max Company celebrated its CENTENNIAL.
100 year anniversary
8. The acting DUET consisted of _____ acters.
9. He positioned his camera on a TRIPOD before the play started.
10. A year LESS than a DECADE is _____ years.
Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - please check: Decide what number or description is ...
- English - 1. Our school has a great audiovisual room. If Mohamed visits our ...
- Math - A pigeon runs into a flock of pigeons and asks their leader what is your ...
- English - Can someone please help me check the grammar in the following ...
- English - Can you please check these few sentences, please? Thank you very much ...
- math - A pigeon runs into a flock of pigeons and asks their leader what is your ...
- Grammar - In each sentence, underline the words that make up the compoound ...
- Understanding Paragraphs - Read each of the following paragraph and underline ...
- Grammar - Five sentences about the role of education in successful financial ...
- English - I urgently need you to check this sentence. Thank you. 1) In section F...