Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 5:47pm.
please check my answers:
write the plurals of the following singlular words.
1. guess : guesses
2. tongue : tongues
3. attorney-at-law : attorneys-at-law
4. theory : theories
5. leaf : leaves
6. tomato : tomatoes
7. mouse : mice
8. beach : beaches
9. piano : pianos
10. monkey : monkeys
- Grammar and Composition - Elsie, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 5:53pm
- Grammar and Composition - y912f, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 5:54pm
thank you Elsie
- Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 6:03pm
You are right, y. Elsie is wrong.
Because attorney ends in "ey," we add an "s," with no other spelling changes.
All of the other answers are also correct, y.
Answer this Question
- Grammar and Composition - Please check these for me: Write the plurals of the ...
- ethical theories - Write a 8 page paper analyzing and evaluating the following ...
- law - In their professional capacity, attorneys strive to make sure that their ...
- Science-Chemistry - 1. What is Charles’s law? • State the definition of the law ...
- law - Legal Assistants typically work in a law office under the supervision of a...
- law - Like all relationships, the __________ relationship is based on rapport. (...
- criminal justice - Which of the following theories holds that each citizen ...
- law - Review the sentence and determine which is correct. 1(a). The judge ...
- So what about this one bob? Physics - Which of the following is closer to a ...
- Physics - Which of the following statements is true? A hypothesis always leads ...