Grammar and Composition
posted by y912f on .
1. He was (quite/quiet/quit) lazy and (quite/quiet/quit) his job in the (personal/personnel) department.
quite, quit, personnel
2. The sun will (sit/set) in the west
3. The (capitol/capital) building is in the (capitol/capital) city for a (capitol/capital) reason.
capitol, capital, capital
4. If I (accept,except) the scholarship, I will be with all my friends, (accept/except) Mathhew.
5. (Who/Whom) was present at the annual meeting.
All are correct! :-)