Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 3:01pm.
please check my answers:
match each of the words in the first column with an antonym in the second column.
1. gruff _f?_
2. semblance _a_
3. relentless _h?_
4. prelude _j_
5. liability _b?_
6. barbarous _d_
7. inadequate _c_
8. dadlock _e_
9. brazen _g_
10. arduous _i_
- Grammar and Composition - Syd, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 3:43pm
they all look good to me
Answer this Question
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: Match each of the words in ...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: 1. adamant _e_ 2. pathetic _g_ 3. ...
- Algebra II-Please check calcs - Could someone check this matrix calculation The ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks god bless. Directions: Match each ...
- Chemistry - Need help with this-- 'Place the letter of the item in Column II ...
- Chemistry - Can someone please help me with these: 3. Dissolving salt in water ...
- english PLEASE HELP ME <3 - Match the root with its meaning. Match the items ...
- math - Copy of Consider the charged particle S2- Match the first column with the...
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of th item in Column II on th line before its best...