Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 2:42pm.
please check my answers:
Match each of the words in the first column with a synonym in the second column. write the letters on the lines.
1. blemish _c_
2. obstreperous _g_
3. ponder _a_
4. paramount _j_
5. invincible _h_
6. hoodwink _b_
7. disentangle _d_
8. cordially _i_
9. adjourn _f_
10. mediocre _e_
- Grammar and Composition - Writeacher, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 4:03pm
If those are your only choices, I'd say they're all correct.
The words blemish / weakness seem rather an odd pair, but ... if those are your only choices, they're OK.
- Grammar and Composition - mysterychicken, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 4:04pm
Answer this Question
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: match each of the words in ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: 1. adamant _e_ 2. pathetic _g_ 3. ...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Algebra II-Please check calcs - Could someone check this matrix calculation The ...
- english PLEASE HELP ME <3 - Match the root with its meaning. Match the items ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks god bless. Directions: Match each ...
- Chemistry - Need help with this-- 'Place the letter of the item in Column II ...
- Chemistry - Can someone please help me with these: 3. Dissolving salt in water ...
- math - Copy of Consider the charged particle S2- Match the first column with the...
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of th item in Column II on th line before its best...