Posted by y912f on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 2:39pm.
please check my answers:
The following word pairs are one of the following: synonyms, antonyms, or homonyms. Indicate the relationship of each pair by writing S for synonyms, A for antonyms, and H for homonyms.
1. significant/vital : S
2. attendance/absence: A
3. terminated/finished: S
4. license/identification: S
5. misstatement/truthfulness: A
6. capital/capitol: H
7. anxious/uneasy: S
8. life/nonexistence: A
9. imaginable/impossible: A
10. repugnant/pleasant: A
- Grammar and Composition - Writeacher, Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 4:01pm
They all look correct.
Answer this Question
- Grammar and Composition - please check: indicate the relationship of each pair ...
- writing - i need synonyms, antonyms, and sentences that use the following words ...
- 6th grade - English - AAAAHHHH!!! "Antonyms" Antonyms are words that are ...
- English - What are the synonyms and antonyms for the word resourcefulness? Thank...
- English II - I need help writing 3 analogies using synonyms, antonyms and etc.
- spelling - what are some antonyms for pallor For synonyms and antonyms for all ...
- SAT vocab - Would you say that deprecate, disdain (as a verb), and denounce are ...
- Vocabulary - Please help!!! I need to know at least 5 synonyms and 5 antonyms ...
- vocab - can scuttle have any prefixes or suffixes or can it be changed into a ...
- english - What is synonyms for alight What is Antonyms for feast