All are correct.
I assume, though, that musicial is a typo.
6. necessary, naive (2 dots in the i), nickle, naturally
I'm not sure about this one...i think it's naive?
7. obedience, obey, OBSTACEL, occasion
8. OCURRED, occurrence, official, omission
9. outrageous, original, ordinance, OPTIMISN
10. occupant, omitted, OPINON, operate
yes ms.sue that was a typo. sorry
11. pageant, paragraph, PARADICE, patience
12. permanent, persistent, possible, PHYSICAN
13. QUESTIONAIRE, qualify, quarter, quantity
14. rapport, reference, REMEMEBER, reimburse
15. safety, salary, Saturday, SANDWIGH
16. substitute, succeed, suppose, SUFFICENT
17. temperature, TOMOROW, terrible, toward
18. unconscious, unfortunately, URGANT, unique
19. UNTILL, upper, useable, unabridged
20. vacation, VACUM, vague, variety
21. WANDAR, welcome, writing, worthy
22. xylophone, xray, xerox, X-chromosome
i'm confused about this one..is it xerox?
23. YELLEW, yesterday, yield, youth
24. yawn, YAEST, yoke, young
25. ZOTIAC, zombie, zero, zinc
this is all
All of your answers are right -- except for one.
Your answer for 6 is wrong -- but it's a misleading group of words. Naive is spelled correctly. But NICKLE is not the usual spelling for our 5-cent coin. Check a dictionary. Also check a dictionary for 22.
ok for #6. NICKLE = nickel
and for #22. i think it's X-chromosome...but i'm not sure
what would be the correct spelling?
Foreign Languages - Figue out my language! Clues- 1.We speak this language in ...
spell - I have a question for language arts. My question is that I got this ...
math - 9. On a spelling test Carlos had to spell 25 words. He earned 4 points ...
Grammar and Composition - 6. necessary, naive (2 dots in the i), nickle, ...
English Communication - 6. Each of the following words has the suffix -ed. ...
spell - For the following items, mark the choice which is spelled incorrectly. ...
capitalization - Which words in the following title ought to be capitalized? ...
math - kanye spelled 23 out of 25 words correctly on this test. write the ...
Grammar and Composition - Please check these: Capitalize the conjunctions in the...
operating system - Consider a user types a document with a speed of 100 words ...