All are correct.
I assume, though, that musicial is a typo.
6. necessary, naive (2 dots in the i), nickle, naturally
I'm not sure about this one...i think it's naive?
7. obedience, obey, OBSTACEL, occasion
8. OCURRED, occurrence, official, omission
9. outrageous, original, ordinance, OPTIMISN
10. occupant, omitted, OPINON, operate
yes ms.sue that was a typo. sorry
11. pageant, paragraph, PARADICE, patience
12. permanent, persistent, possible, PHYSICAN
13. QUESTIONAIRE, qualify, quarter, quantity
14. rapport, reference, REMEMEBER, reimburse
15. safety, salary, Saturday, SANDWIGH
16. substitute, succeed, suppose, SUFFICENT
17. temperature, TOMOROW, terrible, toward
18. unconscious, unfortunately, URGANT, unique
19. UNTILL, upper, useable, unabridged
20. vacation, VACUM, vague, variety
21. WANDAR, welcome, writing, worthy
22. xylophone, xray, xerox, X-chromosome
i'm confused about this one..is it xerox?
23. YELLEW, yesterday, yield, youth
24. yawn, YAEST, yoke, young
25. ZOTIAC, zombie, zero, zinc
this is all
All of your answers are right -- except for one.
Your answer for 6 is wrong -- but it's a misleading group of words. Naive is spelled correctly. But NICKLE is not the usual spelling for our 5-cent coin. Check a dictionary. Also check a dictionary for 22.
ok for #6. NICKLE = nickel
and for #22. i think it's X-chromosome...but i'm not sure
what would be the correct spelling?
english - Suppose you are exploring a subject for a composition. Which one of ...
Grammar and Composition - please check: A popular even in the Olympic Games is ...
Grammar and Composition - Please check these: Capitalize the conjunctions in the...
english - how do you write an evaluation? What kind of evaluation are you ...
English Grammar check - Can you please check this for grammar thank you!! Thank ...
Grammar and Composition - please check: indicate the relationship of each pair ...
Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: write the plurals of the ...
ENGLISH - hi i need a paragraph not instructions on introduction paragraph No ...
critical thinking - what is the rhetorical device for: What is the difference ...
Grammar and Composition - Please check these for me: Write the plurals of the ...