Posted by y912f on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 7:58pm.
Decide what number or description is indicated by the capitalized words.
1. A MICROCHIP is on that is ___.
2. A MONORAIL has ___ track(s).
3. To QUADRUPLE your money is to increase it ___ times.
4. A TRIPARTITE agreement is comprises of ___ groups.
5. An OCTAGONAL house has ___ sides.
6. A UNICYCLE is difficult to ride because it has ___ wheel(s).
7. A jazz SEXTET has ___ musicians.
8. BILINGUAL people speak ___ language(s).
9. The PENTAGON in Washington D.C. is a ___ -sided building
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- French - Hello, I am taking a French course online and i just want someone to ...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- Chemistry Lab - Provide the correct coefficients to balance the following ...
- science - freezing and thawing cycle that causes potholes in roads and breaks in...
- French - I would like to double check my fill in the blank answers. Merci! 26. ...
- French - I had to fill in the blanks of this phrase with the following words: ...
- French help - I have to fill in the blanks of this sentence with 5 of the 8 ...
- Math - I'm stumped on this one too: s e e d + i c e d ---------- s p i c e c= ...