Posted by poppy on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 3:47pm.
in my newspaper why did the French and Spanish start fighting?
- FL studies weekly or social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 4:30pm
This account states that French Protestants established a colony in Florida. This made the Spanish government angry because it believed the French were invading Spanish territory. Read more about it --
- FL studies weekly or social studies - lise, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 6:16pm
i have no idea, but i am on lesson 26 and i need to know a lot more questions probably then you. so i need help because it is wednesday and is due friday
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - what ar all the anwsers to florida studies weekly on week 13
- History - why did the french and spanish start fighting
- social studies - what is the question to usa studies weekly 9
- Soical Stuides - Why did the French and Spanish start fighting?
- social studies - what are the answers to social studies weekly crossword
- social studies - spanish and french explores came to north america looking for ...
- Social Studies - The Spanish, the Dutch, the French, the Portuguese, and the ...
- social studies - I need a copy of the florida studies weekly for week 16. I ...
- Social Studies - We need a copy of Florida studies weekly for the current week ...
- Social Studies - European possessions in the New World as of 1800. British, ...