Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 10:51pm.
Which of the following is not an economic reason for European Exploration?
A) The discovery of fine goods in the East
B) To spread Christianity throughout the world.
C) To find better trade routes to the East.
D) To set up colonies to encourage mercantilism.
I believe the answer is C. Is this correct?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 10:56pm
Please read the question carefully:
"Which of the following is not an economic reason for European Exploration?"
social studies - Anna, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 10:59pm
some of the reasons that they explored were= to find a sea route to the spices of asia, To find gold, silver and precious stones, To expand their knowledge of the world, to control a larger empire, to expand christianity, and to find animal furs.
social studies - anonymous, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 11:14pm
It sounds like it would be D) Set up colonies to encourage mercantilism.
Is this correct?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 11:16pm
Come on. Which of your choices does not involve economic reasons? Do you understand what economic means?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - How did conquests and control of trade routes benefit rome by ...
- Social studies - 11.what was the cause of the crusades? A.a muslim ruler ...
- Social studies - Which of the following were reasons the Spanish wanted to ...
- History - Why did the Portuguese think they could find an easier way to reach ...
- Social studies - 1. what was the main reason most early settlers gradually ...
- History - 1.Why did the Portuguese think that they could find an easier way to ...
- History - I Got the others right but i need help with these.----> 1.Why did ...
- history - what was the most important outcome of mongol peace spread of western ...
- Social Studies - Many inventions were made during the Han dynasty of China which...
- AP World History - Provide me tips on how to complete the change over time essay...