Posted by trey on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 6:37pm.
what is te magnitude estiamte of 6 divide by 78.6 and wht place value is it in
birchwood elementary - Sara, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 7:03pm
you have a lot of spelling errors in that question, so I suggest you rewrite it, and then I'm pretty sure you'll receive help.
birchwood elementary - Sara, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 7:06pm
What is the magnitude estimate of 6 divided by 78.6 and what are the place values in it?
birchwood elementary - PsyDAG, Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 11:58am
6/78.6 = 60/786 = .07633588
.1 = tenths place
.01 = hundredths place
.001 = thousandths place
.0001 = ten thousandths place
...and so on.
How far out do you want your answer? At what place do you want to round your value?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the number has 5 digits the value of the largest digit is 90,000 the ...
- Math Quotations place value - Good evening, I am not sure if Ross wrote the ...
- physics - whn a body hanging frm a spring balance is immersed in water it floats...
- science and technology - whn a body hanging frm a spring balance is immersed in ...
- Math - evaluate 12-|-13+15|=10 28. A bedroom is 9 ft by 8 ft. What is its ...
- life science,history,6eography,and maths lit - im in grade 12 and i dn't no wht ...
- elementary - Draw a picture Draw two ways to show 43 using place-value blocks.
- math - Name: Barbara Dillon Date: July 18 2010 1. Divide 90÷18 =5 Answer is 5 2...
- Algebra - 1. 2 divide by 2/3+ 3 divide by 4 divide by 4/5= 2. If 2/5 of 2/3 ...
- math - how do you go about doing place value puzzles .can you show me an example...