Posted by y912f on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 4:56pm.
Please check these for me:
Write the plurals of the following singular words.
1. hero : heroes
2. sheep : sheep
3. sister-in-law : sisters-in-law
4. journey : journeys
5. princess : princesses
6. spoonful : spoonfuls
7. victory : victories
8. stepchild : step children ?
9. memo : memos
10. Englishman : Englishmens
thanks for checking
- Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 5:05pm
They're all correct except # 10.
Also -- stepchildren is one word.
- Grammar and Composition - y912f, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 5:15pm
Sorry, accidentally put s at the end of Englishmen
- Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 5:28pm
:-) Right -- Englishmen
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: write the plurals of the ...
- social studies - why is it a good time to shear sheep in the spring? so they don...
- Science - Cloning Colly- A body cell was removed from sheep #1 and the nucleus ...
- language atrs - A. singular possessive noun B. plural possessive noun C. ...
- Math - Randy had a sheep that started eating more and more as each day passed. ...
- English singulars and plurals - Question 1 A count noun describes something that...
- Palindromes - What is a female sheep? Check the first paragraph in this site. ...
- Maths - On a farm, the ratio of cattle to sheep is 3 : 5. There are 24 more ...
- Maths - In the spring, 80% of the sheep in a flock of sheep had lambs. of those ...
- Math 543 HELP!! - Randy had a sheep that started eating more and more as each ...