Posted by eryn on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 3:10pm.
can you giveme some examples of acids and alkali please?
- science - DrBob222, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 3:24pm
acids: acetic acid (vinegar), citric acid (lemons, etc), battery acid (sulfuric acid), cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate), etc.
alkalis: I prefer to call them bases. baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), lye (sodium hydroxide), lime (calcium hyroxide), etc.
- science - urgen, Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 8:43am
i dont care !
- science - sunshine, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 3:29pm
acids = fizzy drinks (i.e coke...)
alkalis = soap
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - Can someone tell me examples of Acids Alkali
- acids and alkali - what acids and alkali are used to make an oven cleaner plz ...
- acids and alkali - Is baking powder an acid or an alkali?
- science - what household foods/products are acids/alkali
- acids and alkalis - Name some alkalis lime. Lye. can you name some other alkalis...
- Science [Chemistry] - Excusme: Can somone tell me what are alkalis and acids. I ...
- science - i have science hmk due on mon i have 2 give 10 examples of acids at ...
- science chem - Please could someone give me a link to a site that explains waht ...
- acids,bases and salts - 1.What is meant by a weak and strong base?Give two ...
- Biology - A. Proteins B. Carbohydrates C. Lipids D. Nucleic Acids Fatty Acids C ...