Posted by Adam on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 1:10pm.
Can someone help me with these....I just need to make sure they are right and if not can you help me figure out the right one's?
What is the chemical name of the active ingredient in each item....
1. Tums- calcium carbonate, right?
2. Vitamin C- ascorbic acid, right?
3. Nail Polish remover- acetone, right?
4. Coca Cola Pop- Carbonic acid or sodium bicarbonate?
5. Cream of tarter- Potassium bitartrate, right?
6. Calamine lotion- zinc carbonate or zinc oxide?
7. Lemon juice- citric acid
8. table salt- sodium chloride
9. Fruit Punch Juice (or fruit juice)- dihydrogen oxide, right?
10. Baking soda- sodium bicarbonate, right?
11. Coffee- (caffiene)- 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, right?
Are these right? If not can you please help me? Thanks!
Chemistry HELP - DrBob222, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 1:16pm
Chemistry HELP - Adam, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 1:21pm
DrBob222- I didn't get any answers from you? I looked but didn't see anything. Can you redo it maybe? Please and Thank You!
Chemistry HELP - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 1:36pm
Adam -- your question and DrBob's answer are five threads below this one.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - I need help with a concentration question. I need to know how to ...
- Math - A pill weighs 70 mg. 7/9 of the pill is the active ingredient. How many ...
- Chemistry - can anyone check and see if i balanced the equation for the ...
- pharmacy compding - how much active ingredient is needed to compound 18 ...
- Chemistry - We're doing a spontentaity lab in chemistry and I wanted to make ...
- chemistry - an aspirin tablet contains 5.00X10^2 mg of active ingredient. how ...
- chemistry check - A) Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction between...
- Chemistry Check - the title of this worksheet is Ternary Nomenclature: Acids and...
- Math - Determine the sum of the first 20 terms of the arithmetic sequence in ...
- chemistry - The antacid in question (with an active ingredient of Ca(HCO3)2), ...