Posted by tyrek on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 10:58pm.
what is the rule for the number pattern 1,2,4,7,11,16
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 11:01pm
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
4 + 3 = 7
What pattern do you see here?
- 4th grade - bobpursley, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 11:02pm
add n to the last term, where n is the order.
1, then add 1
2, then add 2
4, then add 3
7, then add 4
11, then add 5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help, I can't find the pattern rule for this sequence(eg. -6,-3,2,9,18 ...
- MATH PATTERNS - USE THE RULE 1 LESS THAN 3 TIMES THE NUMBER TO MAKE A PATTERN ...
- Math Grade 5 - A number pattern with the rule 6n, where n represents the ...
- 4th grade - (math) find a rule. writhe the rule as an equasion. use the equasion...
- 4th grade math - what is the next number in the pattern 5,3,7,5,9,7,11?
- 4th grade math - Barb is making a bead necklace. She strings 1 white bead, then ...
- 4th grade Math - what wil be the next number pattern 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ? Thanks!
- 4th grade - write a number pattern for 8 starfish if each has 5 arms.
- 4th grade math - explain what do you need to do to extend number pattern?
- 4th grade - Write a number pattern for 8 starfish if each had 5 arms.