Posted by jo on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 8:29pm.
I really do not know how to get the answers to these, can you show me on a table form? Thanks
155km to m
2.56Ml to l
155um to mm
1,850nm to mm
1.68Gm to Mm
165pm to nm
2,750u to M
1.5kg to mg
I would like to know how to work these out. Thank you
- math - bobpursley, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 8:36pm
You work them out by reading them
155 thousand meters
2.56 million liters
Now many work out with just that.
1,859nm to mm are more steps.
1,859 *10^-9 meter= 1,859*10^-3*10^-6meters= 1.859*E 3-3-10 m (noticed I am using E to mean 10^)=1.859E3-10 millimeter= finally 1.859E-6 mm
Give them a shot, and we can critique.
- math - jo, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 9:15pm
I don't understand what you mean.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - convert each of the following: . 155km to m . 2.56Ml to l .155uF to mF . ...
- 5th grade math - can you please explain &show me how to get these answers to ...
- Math - Given table, X ; (1+x)^(1/x) -0.5. ; 4 -0.1 ; 2.8680 -0.01 ; 2.7320 -0....
- Math - Given table, X (1+x)^(1/x) -0.5. 4 -0.1 2.8680 -0.01 2.7320 -0.001 2.7196...
- statistics - I'm having a problem with the entire Chi-square thing.. I do have ...
- Statistics -Please help :/ - I'm having a problem with the entire Chi-square ...
- math - you are making a rectangular table. The area of the table should be 10 ft...
- Ksp/Ka Questions-Chem - I really don't understand how to set this up. Any help ...
- Microeconomics - 1. Complete Table-1 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Cost and Revenue Data...
- Sociology - I'm working on my sociology assignment on American Family. I have to...