Posted by Anonymus on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:05pm.
Could anyone help me write a four paragraph essay with a thesis statement, based on this question?:
Louis XIV declared his goal was 'one king, one law, one faith." Analyze the methods the king used to achieve this objective and discuss the extent to which he was successful.
- History - Same guy who posted the question, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:11pm
If possible, please write background info on Louis in the first paragraph perhaps...
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:19pm
Of course, we'll be glad to HELP you write this essay.
Show us what you have so far and then we'll help you from there.
- History - Same guy, again, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:22pm
Well, I know he was an absolutist, I know he drove out the Hughuenots by the Edict of Fontainebleu, and I know he was an ardent mercantilist. I just need to write out his exact methods to achieve "One king, one law, one faith," and how successful he was at it.
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:28pm
You should be able to get a lot of the information you need from this article.
- History - Same guy, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:31pm
yeah... about that,
My history teacher doesn't want us to get info from wiki because he thinks it's "unreliable." besides i just need to show how successful he was and what made him successful at the goal...so.......... any ideas?
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:38pm
Try this article.
- History - Same guy, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:41pm
Thank you very much! this is good! helping me greatly!!!
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:47pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ap european history - Louis XIV declared his goal was '' one king, one law, one...
- English Thesis - I am usnure about my restated Thesis for my conclusion ...
- us history - Write a five-paragraph essay that answers the following question: ...
- Literature - 1. What is the BEST statement of Alice Walker's main idea in "...
- history - What was the influence of King Louis XIV and Versailles upon other ...
- English - Paragraph One: the Resume Statement I need to write a one paragraph ...
- Oedipus The King - 1. How is Sophocles’ goal of returning to the Hellenic ...
- English - How can I write a one paragraph introduction essay on a thesis ...
- english - In paragrpahs 2-4 the letter Public Statement by Eight Clergymen why ...
- English - In paragrpahs 2-4 the article Public Statement by Eight Clergymen why ...