Posted by p on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 6:01pm.
1. find the median 4,5,6,8,11,17=6
2.find the median and the mean 95,75,76,86,96,71,68,81,95,76,69,82,93,88,94= median 81 mean 83
3. find the mean 13,15,18,18,18,19,22,26,28,33=21
4. find the median 47,25,58,28,67,66=52 1/2
- math115 - bobpursley, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 6:08pm
2. I didn't check, you need to put them in order.
3. did you add them and divide by 10? the reason I asked is that your mean has four greater, six below. That is not a usual result.
4. Looks right, I didn't do the math.
- math115 - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 6:10pm
1. The median is the number in the middle -- which in your data is between 6 and 8. Therefore that median is 7.
The median is wrong for 2. Please count again. I also get a different mean.
- math115 - p, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 6:15pm
The median is the number for which there are as many instances that are above
that number as there are instances below it. To find the median, follow these
Step 1 Rewrite the numbers in order from smallest to largest.
Step 2 Count from both ends to find the number in the middle.
Step 3 If there are two numbers in the middle, add them together and find
Answer this Question
- algebra help mrs. Sue - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- mrs. sue algebra help - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- algebra mean med mode - can you check my answers i have to find the mean, median...
- math 115 - i am trying to find this answer there are 3 questions. 1. micheal ...
- A l g e b r a MeanMed Mode - can you check my answers i have to find the mean, ...
- algebra 1 question pls help!!! - 1. Find the mean, median, and mode of the data ...
- math mean median mode - which of the following shows the order from least to ...
- ALGEBRA - (not for Ms.Sue) Find the mean, median, and mode of the data set. ...
- ALGEBRA - Find the mean, median, and mode of the data set. Round to the nearest ...
- math115 - find the first and the third quartiles 347,242,146,391,249,567,277,218...